Our customers’ satisfaction is very important, and we strive to provide our customers with a level of service unparalleled in the industry. Should the need arise to return any items, our Return Policy is easy to understand to help make the process as uncomplicated as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: If the items you received were incorrect or damaged in shipment, or if your tree, wreath or garland had missing parts or was defective, or if you have any other concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 847-527-8880 immediately for assistance. We will be happy to provide you with the correct product or replacement parts at no cost to you.
Standard Return Policy:
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days from the date of receipt or before December 23rd (whichever comes first) to return the item(s) for refund or exchange. No refunds or exchanges will be given after 30 days. Item(s) must be shipped so that they are RECEIVED back at Treetime’s facility in Lake Barrington, IL within 30 days or before December 23rd (whichever comes first). The customer is responsible for return shipping. Outbound shipping costs are non-refundable and inbound return shipping costs we incur on your behalf will be deducted from your refund. Items purchased prior to December 23rd cannot be returned for refund or exchange AFTER December 23rd.No exceptions.
Exceptions to Return Policy: Treetime’s Return Policy does NOT cover returns for the following reasons: bulb burnout, misuse caused by accident, improper usage outdoors, improper alteration, or damage due to acts of God. The Return Policy is void if the item was damaged or misused in any way by the customer. If the returned item is shipped back to Treetime for refund or exchange and found to be damaged or non-functional due to the customer’s misuse or neglect, and not a manufacturing defect, the customer will be responsible for the return shipping charges, and a refund will not be an option.
Returning Defective Items:
If a product is returned to Treetime as defective, the return shipping cost is paid for by Treetime and is subject to review after the product is inspected and tested by Quality Control to confirm the reason for return. If the product is found to be in good working order, the shipping cost incurred by Treetime will be deducted from the customer’s refund.
In the case of any problem with any item, please refer to Treetime’s Warranty Service. We will make our best effort to satisfy your needs through the terms of this service. Please note that if the customer chooses to return any product(s) claimed to be defective rather than utilize Treetime’s Warranty Service to handle any product issues, the return will be treated as a Standard Return and shipping costs will be at the customer’s expense.
Directions for Making a Return
1) Contact Customer Service via email at email@example.com, or by calling 847-527-8880 to initiate the return or exchange process.
2) Please provide your Sales Order number; it starts with “SO” and is followed by a 5-digit number.
3) Provide us with a detailed reason for your return or exchange.
4) A customer service representative will contact you within 24 hours to confirm the information you provided, and issue a Return Authorization number. An email will also be sent with instructions for doing the return.
5) All returned or exchanged merchandise must be shipped back in the original inner and outer packaging with no markings on the boxes.
6) If you cannot bring your product(s) to a Ups or FedEx drop-off facility, you may request a “call tag”
from either provider. In this case you would simply leave your product(s) on your front porch, and you do not need to be present for the pick-up in most cases. The driver will have the return label and information you provided when you pre-arranged the call tag with the provider you chose.
7) Within 14 business days of receipt of the product(s) in our distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL, the returned item(s) will be inspected by Quality Control, and then you will receive a refund to your original method of payment.
8) The refund amount will be the original purchase price less any Restocking Fee* if the package is not returned as instructed in the Return Authorization email that was sent to you.
9) If making an exchange, the exchanged item will be inspected by Quality Control upon receipt and prior to outbound shipping of the new item.
10) Items sent back without a Return Authorization number from Treetime will likely be refused at the dock and returned to the customer at the customer’s expense. Items returned to Treetime that are marked “refused” by the customer and/or returned to Treetime with no Return Authorization number will be charged a $75 per box service fee.
Please Note: When returning item(s), it is very important to ship them back in their original shipping carton(s) due to the high cost of dimensional shipping on the customer’s end. Using an oversized box will increase the cost of shipping astronomically. If returning only a portion of the products you ordered, please acquire a box that is just big enough to contain the product(s) for return.
*If the above steps are not followed and the item(s) require repacking/wrapping for resale, you will be charged a 15% Restocking Fee for reconditioning the returned or exchanged item back to “like new” condition for resale.
Showroom Return & Exchange Policy
Items purchased in the showroom must be brought back for return or exchange within 14 days of the original sale date or before December 23rd(whichever comes first) and meet the following criteria:
- Items must be accompanied by a receipt
- Items must be in the original packaging with no markings
What Cannot Be Returned Or Exchanged In The Showroom:
- Items returned within 14 days not accompanied by a receipt may be eligible for store credit
which must be used before the end of the current Christmas season. No exceptions.
- “As-Is” items: These items will be clearly marked as such and the receipt will indicate these
items are “As-Is. No refunds or exchanges”. No exceptions.
- Christmas items cannot be returned or exchanged after December 23rd in the year of
purchase. No exceptions.