(Click or mouseover to zoom. All trees shown at 7.5 ft. models)
The Sacramento Spruce can be found in pristine and majestic mountain ranges of California. Visitors and natives alike yearning for adventures in the g...
Features at a glance:
Delicately fashioned from nature for unsurpassed realism
Strong, layered branches that can hold hundreds of ornaments
Faux-wood accents on each branch tip adds a lifelike appearance
Industry-leading 5 season light warranty is included
Realistic evergreen colors bring out a natural and lifelike appearance
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Sacramento Spruce:
Learn more about the Sacramento Spruce
- ProTime™ mini-lights are the most reliable in the industry
- Broken or missing bulbs and strands will stay on!
- Fade and Crush resistant PVC & PE Realistic Feel™ needles
- 10 Season Structural Tree Warranty
- 5 Season Limited Light Warranty
- Flame Retardant PVC/PE
- Steel pole and fully hinged construction
- FREE Steel stand included
- Height of tree is measured in the stand
- Tree assembled with just a few sections for easy setup
- Strong and rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation and no sagging branches
- Commercial grade light bulbs for long life and rich brightness
The Sacramento Spruce can be found in pristine and majestic mountain ranges of California. Visitors and natives alike yearning for adventures in the great outdoors flock to the California mountain ranges to get their fill of nature at its best.
Peak meadows in the northern region are plentiful with tall, full trees reaching toward abundantly sunny skies. Its from here that the Sacramento Spruce was designed with its layered, full, and realistic features from head to toe.
Treetime’s interpretation of the Sacramento is a powerhouse of spruce scaled down to make a grand impression on any size room. Realistic PE branch tips just ask to be touched, and adorned, and while this tree is a full model, there’s no need to hold back the decorations.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with quality-control testing and in-house reliability screening prior to arriving at your door. We even check to make sure your product is working perfectly prior to shipping. We take great care in making sure that all of our artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards customers expect of Treetime.
See our Warranty Information page for details on different coverage levels based on product type. As always, if you have any questions you can contact us directly via phone or email and we would be happy to answer any questions.