(Click or mouseover to zoom. All trees shown at 7.5 ft. models)
Like all of Treetime's designs, we made no exception with the level of detail added to this Platinum Collection artificial Christmas tree. Look under ...
Features at a glance:
- Finely trimmed needles that add depth and definition to every angle.
- The Ashton is designed with branches that sweep upward for a natural shape.
- Delicately fashioned from nature for unsurpassed realism
- Medium green colors highlight the elegant curves of this beautiful spruce.
- Reliable commercial grade lights hand-wrapped in each tree
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Ashton Spruce:
Learn more about the Ashton Spruce
- When one light burns out, the rest stay lit!
- 2-Ply Fade and Crush resistant PVC needles
- 10 Season Structural Tree Warranty
- 5 Season Limited Light Warranty
- Flame Retardant PVC
- Steel pole and fully hinged construction
- FREE Steel stand included (plastic stand with 4.5' and under)
- Tree assembled with just a few sections for easy setup
- Strong, rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation without sagging branches
Like all of Treetime's designs, we made no exception with the level of detail added to this Platinum Collection artificial Christmas tree. Look under the hood and you'll see that beyond the outer beauty lies the best lighting technology the industry can offer with ProTime™ Stay-Lit mini lights.
No other brand comes close to Treetime's overall features and lighting quality. The Ashton Spruce pre-lit artificial Christmas tree uses the finest lighting available today. Our lighting systems solves the two major problems with Christmas lighting sets:
1) Broken, defective or missing bulbs in a lighting strand cause normal strands to fail as a complete strand.
2) Traditional incandescent bulbs have a short life span and burn out at a significant rate.
Each socket in a ProTime™ light set has a tiny thermistor microchip that acts as a ‘silent sentry’ to keep the light string operating. When all bulbs in the string are operating properly, the chip does nothing. However, as soon as something happens to a bulb – whether it gets broken; becomes loose in the socket; falls from the socket; burns out or whatever – the chip takes over and acts as if it were a bulb to keep the rest of the string operating properly. It even acts as a kind of “surge protector” to protect the bulbs from power surges caused by other bulbs in the string burning out.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with quality-control testing and in-house reliability screening prior to arriving at your door. We even check to make sure your product is working perfectly prior to shipping. We take great care in making sure that all of our artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards customers expect of Treetime.
See our Warranty Information page for details on different coverage levels based on product type. As always, if you have any questions you can contact us directly via phone or email and we would be happy to answer any questions.