(Click or mouseover to zoom)
Bowlings Last Stand
A Christmas Tree Stand for REAL TREES only!
Are you waiting and wondering if your real tree will fall? Get simply the best stand availab...
Features at a glance:
- Three adjustment bolts stabilize your Christmas tree for added safety
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Large well holds plenty of water for your tree
- Good for real trees with trunks up to 8" in diameter
- Bowling's quality through and through
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Bowlings Last Stand:
Learn more about the Bowlings Last Stand
- 8" Stand
- Made for Real Christmas trees only
- Rich Christmas red colors
- Heavy-duty steel and built to last
- Adjustable hand bolts included
Are you waiting and wondering if your real tree will fall? Get simply the best stand available for real trees.
Are you looking for a stand for your Christmas tree that won't topple under its own weight? Get simply the best stand available for real trees.
As its name implies, Bowling's Last Stand, may indeed be the last Christmas Tree Stand you'll ever need to buy. Bowling makes the finest stands for real trees – big and heavy with a large well for holding water, they also have strong adjustment bolts to set and hold your tree in place.
Don’t settle for any less, get the best.
Our price - with shipping included - is even better than the manufacturer!
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.