Slim Nordica Fir
The Nordica Fir is a tree native to Europe stretching from Poland to the Alps, Balkans, and all the way to Greece with its end being found near the ex...
Features at a Glance:
- Finely trimmed needles that add depth and definition to every angle.
- Delicately fashioned from nature for unsurpassed realism
- Reliable commercial grade lights woven to specifically compliment each tree
- Evergreen colors highlight the elegant curves of this beautiful spruce.
- Slim yet full and easy to hang hundreds of ornaments throughout
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Slim Nordica Fir:
Learn more about the Slim Nordica Fir
- When one light burns out, the rest stay lit!
- 2-Ply Fade and Crush resistant PVC needles
- 10 Season Structural Tree Warranty
- 2 Season Limited Light Warranty
- Flame Retardant PVC
- Steel pole and fully hinged construction
- FREE Steel stand included (plastic stand with 4.5' and under)
- Tree assembled with just a few sections for easy setup
- Strong, rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation without sagging branches
Every year, the Norwegian capital city of Oslo provides major cities throughout the United States with these giant Christmas trees as the centerpiece for cities like New York, Chicago, and Washington D.C. Treetime's Nordic Fir captures the tradition and history behind these stunning prelit Christmas trees.
We have taken great care to make sure it is as close to the original as possible, with its symmetrical shape, dark evergreen color, and downswept branch limbs. Dense and natural foliage blend seamlessly with hundreds of commercial grade mini lights that adorn every inch of the Nordic Fir.
This tree comes with Treetime's 2 year light warranty and 10 year structural tree warranty.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with quality-control testing and in-house reliability screening prior to arriving at your door. We even check to make sure your product is working perfectly prior to shipping. We take great care in making sure that all of our artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards customers expect of Treetime.
See our Warranty Information page for details on different coverage levels based on product type. As always, if you have any questions you can contact us directly via phone or email and we would be happy to answer any questions.