Norway Fir (Clearance)
Its not hard to notice the attractive features of this tree. Its origins are easily found in the vast mountain landscapes of the Rockies. Dense forest...
Features at a Glance:
- Strong branches for easy hanging of every type of ornaments
- Perfectly tapered ends add an elegance and beauty
- Faux wood wrap adorns the inner branches for added realism
- Multi-toned PE needles molded from the branch of real fir trees
- Featuring the Brilliant Lighting system® hand-wrapped lights
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Norway Fir (Clearance):
Learn more about the Norway Fir (Clearance)
Its not hard to notice the attractive features of this tree. Its origins are easily found in the vast mountain landscapes of the Rockies. Dense forests throughout the United States with steep terrain create evergreens with a natural look that is shown in the taper of this tree's realistic foliage.
This tree has a very large and full profile with downswept branch limbs that lay close to the floor. It has a two-tone, rich green color that flows perfectly into long, sweeping branch tips that have an amazing strength and flexibility for large ornaments.
Manicured PE needles are all perfectly angled facing front to a tapered end. The result is a very realistic and full shape that is sure to fool even the keenest of eyes.
This beautiful tree design features lighting that is unlike any other available. The lights are specially manufactured, commercial grade mini lights that fan out like the tips on a branch to hide the wiring and bring more lights per square inch throughout the Christmas tree.
The lighting on this tree is backed by a 1 season warranty for clearance products.
The Treetime Difference
Treetime products are designed in-house and not sold anywhere else. Our attention to detail, quality, and customer service is our #1 priority! We specialize in "Everything Christmas" and our products are showcased in tens of thousands of homes across the globe.
- When one light burns out, the rest stay lit!
- 2-Ply Fade and Crush resistant PVC needles
- 1 Year Structural Tree Warranty
- 1 Year Limited Light Warranty
- Flame Retardant PVC and PE
- Steel pole and fully hinged construction
- FREE Steel stand included
- Tree assembled with just a few sections for easy setup
- Strong and rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation
- Commercial grade lighting
Christmas trees sold on clearance come with the same level of quality as any other Treetime product. The difference is in the level of warranty coverage for products that are discontinued as we are always adding new styles of trees for upcoming seasons. This means clearance artificial Christmas trees are covered for 1 full season and come with a 30 day return policy (or prior to December 23rd in the year of purchase) if you're not completely satisfied.
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with quality-control testing and in-house reliability screening prior to arriving at your door. We even check to make sure your product is working perfectly prior to shipping. We take great care in making sure that all of our artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards customers expect of Treetime.
See our Warranty Information page for details on different coverage levels based on product type. As always, if you have any questions you can contact us directly via phone or email and we would be happy to answer any questions.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.