(Click or mouseover to zoom. All trees shown at 7.5 ft. models)
Slim Wexford Spruce
Wexford, Ireland lies on the south side of Wexford Harbour and was founded by the Vikings in about 800 AD. The rich landscape of the land there is rif...
Features at a glance:
- Reliable, commercial grade lights woven to specifically compliment each tree
- Subtle changes in shades of green, the Wexford fools the mind's eye with realism
- Thousands of branch tips at varying lengths give depth and stature
- Staggered, irregular branches for optimal ornament presentation
- Faux wood hand-painted branch stems and (PE) Real-Needle technology
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Slim Wexford Spruce:
Learn more about the Slim Wexford Spruce
- When one light burns out, the rest stay lit!
- 2-Ply Fade and Crush resistant PE & PVC needles
- Real-Needle™ PE Technology
- 10 Season Structural Tree Warranty
- 2 Season Limited Light Warranty
- Flame Retardant PVC
- Steel pole and fully hinged construction
- FREE Steel stand included (plastic stand with 4.5' and under)
- Tree assembled with just a few sections for easy setup
- Strong and rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation
- Commercial grade lighting in-house tested at an amazing 3,000 hours of life
Treetime's Slim Wexford Spruce is an artificial Christmas tree made to exemplify the features of Ireland's gorgeous native forests. This tree is lush with realistic PE Real-Needle™ Technology and lifelike accents at every inch. Careful attention has been made to the length of the branch limbs giving an irregular length to alternating sections of the tree. This gives you plenty of space to hang ornaments freely, without having to worry about them not displaying properly.
This tree comes with Treetime's 2 season light warranty and is also protected against structural defects for 10 seasons. Commercial grade mini lights are strung throughout by hand and feature protection against normal bulb burn-out.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with quality-control testing and in-house reliability screening prior to arriving at your door. We even check to make sure your product is working perfectly prior to shipping. We take great care in making sure that all of our artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards customers expect of Treetime.
See our Warranty Information page for details on different coverage levels based on product type. As always, if you have any questions you can contact us directly via phone or email and we would be happy to answer any questions.