(Click or mouseover to zoom. All trees shown at 7.5 ft. models)
Midland Balsam Fir
Grace and beauty are two words we often hear our customers use when describing this tree, and they’re absolutely right! The Midland Balsam is cousin ...
Features at a glance:
- Classic Christmas lights packed with beautiful vibrance and density
- Delicately fashioned from nature for the highest realism
- Evenly shaped from the base through the top
- Finely trimmed traditional branch tips that look like a real Balsam
- Room to decorate with hundreds of ornaments
(Tree height includes tree stand)
Choose the perfect Midland Balsam Fir:
Learn more about the Midland Balsam Fir
• Most reliable commercial grade lighting in the industry for long life and rich brightness
• Flame Retardant
• Steel tree pole and fully-hinged branch construction
• Steel tree stand included
• Tree assembles with just a few sections for easy set up
• Strong, rigid branch wires for optimal ornament presentation without sagging branches
• 10-Season Structural Tree Warranty
• 2-Season Limited Light Warranty
Dense from the base up through to the top, the Midland Balsam has strong, medium green evergreen branches sweep gently outward and are capable of holding hundreds of ornaments without being so wide as to overpower its location—truly fitting mix of form AND function! Whether fully dressed with a mix of ornamental treasures or with your favorite decorations, the Midland Balsam will be a classic centerpiece in any Christmas display.
All orders over $100 qualify for FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA via FedEx including all tree sizes. If a single item is under the free shipping minimum, you may consider adding another item to your order to take advantage of the free ground shipping offer.
We ship directly from Treetime's distribution center in Lake Barrington, IL. You can expect fast delivery of your order from anywhere in the continental United States. Treetime products usually ship same-day. During the busy season (October through December) any order placed after 2pm CST will ship the following business day.
Any item that is marked in stock is ready to ship with the exception of "out of stock" items. We can offer several other shipping options to meet your needs. If you require expedited delivery, please call Treetime directly to place your order at 847-527-8880 during normal business hours.
- Standard Overnight: Guaranteed to arrive 1 business day after shipping (call to order).
- Two-Day Air: Guaranteed to arrive 2 business days after shipping (call to order).
- Ground: Included with all orders by default. Arrives 2-5 business days after shipping, depending on your location.
- Alaska, Hawaii: Require additional shipping costs. Please call or email us for exact price quotes.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page for details on delivery times.
- International Orders (Europe & Canada)
Treetime will ship outside of the United States per request. Please contact Treetime customer service to place an International order. Alternately, you may register with a 3rd party freight forwarder which can supply you with a US-based address. This would allow for seamless order placement and delivery via our website.
Fast and reliable support is always accessible year round. Simply contact us via phone or email us and receive a response any day of the week. All Treetime artificial Christmas trees are built with quality-control testing and in-house reliability screening prior to arriving at your door. We even check to make sure your product is working perfectly prior to shipping. We take great care in making sure that all of our artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands live up to the high standards customers expect of Treetime.
See our Warranty Information page for details on different coverage levels based on product type. As always, if you have any questions you can contact us directly via phone or email and we would be happy to answer any questions.